The DPA Difference
DPA GOLD Omega-3 is the World's Best Omega-3
DPA Industries Inc. produces highly refined, pharmaceutical grade seal oil omega-3 capsules and liquid. Our proprietary 20+ step refining process includes crucial steps like refining, cleansing, deodorizing and fractionation to yield the world's best omega-3 products. All products are manufactured exclusively in registered facilities operating under Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
Our superior quality has resulted in:
- Product registration with Health Canada - the Natural Health Product Directorate (NPN)
- Canada Brand certification from Agriculture Canada
- Industry recognition and membership with the Canadian Association of Omega-3 Manufacturers
- DPA Industries Inc. products being showcased in the Canadian Pavilion at the 2010 Shanghai World Expo
Volume Sales - Canada and Around the World
DPA Industries Inc. has successfully researched, tested, manufactured and exported seal oil products around the world for over a decade. We will work with you to provide the necessary documents required to successfully import omega-3 products to your country. Contact us to learn how we can meet your omega-3 requirements.
We provide a summary certificate of analysis with independent results supplied by three independent and registered Canadian laboratories. Each certificate of analysis includes a fatty acid profile (EPA, DHA and DPA, and also total omega-3), trace metal analysis (mercury, arsenic, cadmium and lead), peroxide and anisidine values, total PCBs (not just the main 7 congeners), dioxins and furans data, as well as microbiological data. The reason for our success is found in the products themselves. We simply ask you to test our product against any competitor to see for yourself. Our quality is unsurpassed in the industry.
In addition to our superb quality, DPA Industries Inc. has retained the services of some of the world's leading marine and omega-3 scientists to ensure we are always at the leading edge, not only in quality but also in new product development.
DPA Industries Inc. will only purchase seal products from harvesters who respect and meet our commitment to the humane, professional and sustainable harvest of harp seals.
DPA Industries Inc. will not purchase, process or market any seal product obtained:
- from baby seals (whitecoats)
- from pregnant or lactating mother seals
- from anyone harvesting strictly for their body parts
- from anyone convicted of violating any rule or regulation established by the Government of Canada and / or the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador for the preservation and protection of seals.
DPA Industries Inc. strongly supports the need for a humane, professional and sustainable harvest of this rich and abundant natural marine resource.